Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof SystemDon't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR® LeatherSPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
Oil & Slip Resistant OutsoleOutsoles for added protection against slips and oils
Composite ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- High abrasion heel counter
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe