Hunt snake-infested ground with confidence and comfort in any weather with Irish Setter® Deer Tracker Waterproof Snake Boots for men. A great choice for hunters who like to move through snakey areas, the Deer Tracker offers support, waterproof protection, and durability for stalking late season game. These tough and durable snake boots start with rugged uppers made of full-grain, waterproof Trout Brook Leather™ and rugged, camo print nylon with ArmaTec™ protection panels over the toe for added durability. SnakeGuard construction adds a specially designed, non-woven material to these uppers to resist penetration from any sharp object, including fangs. StableFlex® construction combines stable welt construction around the heel with more flexible cement construction in the forefoot to give you the best of both as you stalk game. Inside, UltraDry™ waterproof/breathable technology and ScentBan™ antimicrobial linings keep your feet dry and comfortable. Removable PU footbeds and ultra-lightweight, triple density composite RPM outsoles give hunters you superb stability, traction, and support over the toughest terrain. Average height: 17". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2876.
- Stable, flexible, and waterproof hunting boot with snakeproof technology built in
- StableFlex construction - increased stability and flexibility
- Full grain, waterproof Trout Brook Leather and rugged, camo print nylon uppers
- UltraDry waterproofing - waterproof, breathable protection
- ScentBan antimicrobial lining resists odor-causing bacteria
- ArmaTec toe protection for added durability
- Removable PU footbeds - long lasting cushioning and comfort underfoot
- Lightweight, triple density composite RPM outsoles - lighter for faster maneuverability and greater comfort